New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TOURNAMENT CHIP ST0020 WITH SP1049?  (Read 752 times)

Offline alf

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alf New User has no influence.
  • NLG
TOURNAMENT CHIP ST0020 WITH SP1049?
« on: July 07, 2022, 10:34:43 AM »
Hello everyone,
I have a SPLUS Double Red, White and Blue with SP1049

I bought a ST0020 tournament chip that came with a SP1311 but I would like to know if I can put the ST with my SP1049 which I like better, I see that it has more configuration options. Is this possible? On the other hand, I couldn't find the SP1311 Program Summary Report anywhere either.

Thank you!

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: TOURNAMENT CHIP ST0020 WITH SP1049?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 10:53:36 AM »
Both are tournament SP capable chips. PSRs are available in the NLG file system for contributing members.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=14
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline alf

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 11:10:46 AM »
Thanks for your prompt response. I don't know why I am not authorized by the site to download files so I can't see the link you send me. I'm going to try to configure the ST0020 in my SP1049 and then I'll tell you. Thank you!

Offline alf

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 05:44:44 PM »
Hello, I have indeed been able to use the ST0020 with my SP1049. Unfortunately I discover that my SP does not give me all the options that the tournament chip has.
Do you know where I can get the Program Summary Report of SP1311 to see if I finally keep this one? I don't like that it only allows you to put 3 coins until you complete the maximum bet and if you continue to put them, it returns them.
Thanks again!

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 09:51:40 PM »
Being limited to inserting no more than the maximum bet in coins is typical behavior for an S+ machine, and the SP1311 chip is no different in that regard.

There are a rare few SP chips that support "Montana credits" which allows you to insert additional coins, with the extra coins going to the credit meter. Those chips are the exception, however, and not standard behavior.

SP1137, as seen in the SP chip list master post does indeed support Montana credits and will also support your tournament chip.

As RB mentioned, Program Summary Reports are available in the downloads section for contributing members. You currently cannot access the downloads section as your account is not designated as being a contributing member.

If you are interested in becoming a contributing member, you can do so via monthly subscription, or use PayPal to make a one-time donation to receive contributing status for a limited time period.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline alf

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 08:19:23 PM »
Thank you very much for your long and explanatory answer.
I will make the donation or subscription to be able to see the information.
Here in Argentina, most of the S Plus in the game rooms were with the SP1049, which in the first coin inserted is already seen in the credits window. That's why I found it strange what happens with the SP1311.
my SP1049 allows me the ST0020 and have a tournament. but it only lets me modify a few options that can be done with SP1311.

Do you know which is the Set Chip that I need to reconfigure the tokenization? here it was used that for each coin it marked 4 credits.

Greetings and thanks!

Offline alf

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 07:23:01 PM »
Hello Kevin, you know that yesterday I made a small donation but I still can't see the PSR link. Do I need to do anything else to gain access? Thank you!

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2022, 11:42:46 PM »
Hi Alf. When you make a PayPal donation it's not an automatic process to get your account upgraded. You should have access now, and thank you for helping to support the site!

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help you.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline alf

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 11:27:35 AM »
Excellent, I can now see the files. Thanks to you for the help. Excellent site.!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal