New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Triple Double Diamond .25 Machine  (Read 903 times)

Offline Stumped1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stumped1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Triple Double Diamond .25 Machine
« on: July 25, 2022, 08:24:04 PM »
So last week I bought my 1st ever slot machine. It had the error 12 code. I read, wa. checkd videos, and checked sites for info. I changed the battery. It worked. However, the coins wouldn't payout. So I did a Ram clear. I'm stuck at 65-1. When I turn the brass key after opening the door. 0000 coins paid 0000 credit and a 0 in the coin inserted. Any help appreciated. I'm stunned I've gotten this far being my first ever. Oh, the hopper is good. I tested and it turns correctly. Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 07:03:59 AM by Stumped1 »

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Triple Double Diamond .25 Machine
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 09:05:19 PM »
It's not a M slot.  Either a S or S+ machine.  Post a couple of pictures of the machine inside and out.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 09:14:52 PM »
This is an S+  if I remember correctly its a 1999. I ran across a site that said something about programming it with the jackpot key. When the 0000 0000 and the 0 shows up you press the coin bet example. 1 penny 2 nickel 3 dime 4 quarter. Then you turn the key again and choose how many line example 1 line = 1 2= 2 lines..ect. then you turn the key again and it's 1 to disable coin payout 2 to have coin return. Thos is just an example im not sure the correct programming but it makes me wonder because every time I go to reset the 65-1 it returns to the 0000 0000 0. Thanks a bunch

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 09:28:44 PM »
When you get a code [65-1], you're suppose to open the door and hold the Self Test button for a few seconds.

Take a look at this attachment I posted for you.

Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>

Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 09:38:20 PM »
Yes I held it for id say 10 seconds and nothing happened. I'll mess with it more later. Im sure once I'll figure it out. I'll take the advice and not use the ram clear. But it's my first time ever trail and error. Right? So I say I give myself a pat on the back even tho I'm stuck at the moment I'll eventually get it fixed. I'm just happy that my 5 cent double diamond works and learned how to take apart the hopper to clean it and make sure it was working properly. I'll get back asap you every one and a great big thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 07:14:35 AM by Stumped1 »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 06:02:43 AM »
Where exactly is the little white Test button in your cabinet?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 06:38:19 AM »
It's on the upper left when facing it behind the power switch..trying to figure out how to post photos

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 06:58:37 AM »
This is the inside of the triple double diamond. It's all intact. I replaced the battery and it worked they way it was supposed to except for 2 issues. The hopper isn't paying out the coins and the bill collector isn't accepting bills. I decided to clear the ram. Everything went as it was supposed to but the 65-1 when I push the white button to reset nothing happens at all.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2022, 07:01:21 AM »
Trying to attach photos. I'm working so I can't play with it until this eve. Thank you all appreciate everyone's help.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2022, 07:12:00 AM »
Some more photos. Sorry if attached duplicates

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2022, 07:18:00 AM »
Hope you see these alright.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2022, 07:22:53 AM »
Inside

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2022, 07:49:32 AM »
It's a S+ machine.  You shouldn't ever have a need to use a clear chip on one of those machines.  All it does is mess up your settings and then you have to figure out which one to change to get it back the way it was. 

That being said, follow the directions here starting at "Initializing the new game".  That should get it operational again.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2022, 07:56:45 AM »
I agree with that - shouldn't have done the ram clear- lesson learned.  If I hold the rest button for several seconds and it does nothing any suggestions. When it has the 0000 in the winning and the 0000 in the paid out and a 0 in the coin accepted, isn't that where you program it foe the coin amount and wheel pay lines ..ect?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2022, 10:57:22 AM »
sounds like you are in the book keeping mode, turn the jackpot key until you cycle through the numbers in the coins played window.  depends on the SP chip in the machine, some end at 8, other end at 13.

read the flip cards in the S plus section, how to guides  item 2,  tells you what all those numbers mean and their respective settings.

very valuable information

Hope this helps

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2022, 11:42:00 AM »
I think so too. Like I said though this is my first time working on one. So im surely learning. I found the book codes somewhere on line before I bought it. I only paid 200 for it. Thank you.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2022, 05:35:38 PM »
Got it fixed. Just had to hold the white reset button in for 15 to 20 seconds. Yay. Thank you all for your help

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal