New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Looking for pinout and voltage for a Bally Player tracking panel  (Read 1182 times)

Offline stoosh

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • stoosh New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hello,

Anyone know the voltage input and the pin out for the power input on this Bally player tracking board? I bought this thing and was hoping to just get some power to it so I dont have to look at dead electronics, its better than a blank plate, but would be much better with lights. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
Re: Looking for pinout and voltage for a Bally Player tracking panel
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 04:58:03 PM »
here is a pic of how it is daisy chained with phone lines.  the last one connects to a Mastercom 250 which sends the message to display.  The second pic shows one displaying -Slot tickets have no cash value, etc

We had many posts on the old site, and I'm sure some are here, but I have to go for now.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com

Offline stoosh

• NLG

Offline marcdavis

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • marcdavis New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 05:46:19 PM »
Hi - You can do more than just make them light up - The Arduino TITO and Player Tracking Project: https://github.com/marcrdavis/ArduinoTITO-PlayerTracking

Offline stoosh

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2022, 05:54:51 PM »
Hi - You can do more than just make them light up - The Arduino TITO and Player Tracking Project: https://github.com/marcrdavis/ArduinoTITO-PlayerTracking

Thank you for the reply, I should have been a little more specific. I have this mounted in my IGT game king to fill the space where an ugly blank usually is. All I am looking to do is find out what voltage lights it up and what pins need that voltage applied to them. I don't have a Bally machine and looking up this Mastercom 250 is $125 on ebay for a beat up thing. That's more than I'm looking to spend just to light it up.

Offline marcdavis

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2022, 06:45:30 PM »
Hi - the project doesn't use the Mastercom; it allows you to use a small Arduino device to power the display, keypad and card reader to make them functional. You'll be able to set a custom message on the display and do some cool things with the machine; ticket in-ticket out; remote control of the game king via a web browser; use player tracking cards for added realism. If you want to go down that road.

Offline stoosh

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2022, 06:59:04 PM »
Hi - the project doesn't use the Mastercom; it allows you to use a small Arduino device to power the display, keypad and card reader to make them functional. You'll be able to set a custom message on the display and do some cool things with the machine; ticket in-ticket out; remote control of the game king via a web browser; use player tracking cards for added realism. If you want to go down that road.

Cool!  I may or may not have been able to program some sat cards back in the 90's  :yes: so I have some experience manipulating things, but not sure if I can follow those instructions well enough to even identify what devices I have here. None of the model numbers mentioned in the pin outs match anything I have. I will study it some more, but it maybe over this old mans head. I have Titos on all my machines, but making the display say cool things would be pretty awesome.

Offline marcdavis

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2022, 06:52:53 AM »
If you can send me the model numbers for your keypad/display/reader I'll look up the data sheets to see if they can be made compatible. It is usually just different pinouts.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal