**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

5 Reel to 3 Reel

(1/2) > >>

DF777:
I have an Alpha S9E S9-1S5-20.I would like to be able to convert to a 3 reel game.I have the game kit,3 reel bar with harness and I am waiting on the reels.Could I use the existing backlit reels and just transfer the baskets or do I have to use the new unlit reels?

DF777:
The new 3 reels came with the back lights on them,seller didn't show on their pics.
The back light housings are wider on the 3 reels.
The brackets and motor look the same.It looks like you could transfer baskets at the hub but they are a tight fit.

BettorSlots:
Check out the model number on the reel driver / control board sitting next to the reel motor.  I think they are different and if I recall not cross compatible....but don't quote me on that.

CVslots:
If you need any parts, let me know. We have some 3 reel Alphas we are parting.

:wave:

DF777:

--- Quote from: BettorSlots on March 07, 2014, 10:59:47 AM ---Check out the model number on the reel driver / control board sitting next to the reel motor.  I think they are different and if I recall not cross compatible....but don't quote me on that.

--- End quote ---
I noticed that they look different,do you think that the one for the 3 reeler wouldn't work on a 5 reel game ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version