**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Aruze Reels Slots

Aruze king of dragons III innovator

<< < (2/2)

JConti1971:
OK. The interesting thing to me is I have the five buttons on the front that increased the bet amount  number for being 150 for credits and the fifth button brings it up to 300.  I am not sure why this one is limited. I feel like what I’m hearing is if I can come up with a GMEM, it will enable the ability for me to change that parameter.

Stayouttadabunker:
okay...lotta new slot owners during the holidays.
We don't know if you knew that about not having credits on the machine when trying to change settings.

Also, sometimes you can only change those particular settings during the initial game install.
I could be wrong but normally it depends on the game version....some games are somewhat limited in those %'s and betting limits.
I'm not totally sure about that tho, as I've only had my hands on 6 different game cassette installations.

Would you be able to change % settings if you did a ram clear?

JConti1971:
I wanted to report back to share information.  I figured out how to change not only the button assignments, but the denomination.  You dont need the Clear GMEM for any of it.  You just have to have no credits on the machine, then open the CPU box and slide it out slightly.  Then turn the key switch.  Those menus become adjustable.  The button assignment was just a selection from a pre-set group of options. The denomination setting is just a number selection and is not very intuitive.  It doesn’t just say 1 cent, 5 cent or 1 dollar. You have to select a number from 1 to 10000.  Those setting cause the machine to want to reboot when you exit.  You cannot however modify the theoretical percentage. I wasn’t concerned with changing that anyway.

Stayouttadabunker:
When you open the CPU door, do NOT drop the screw onto a live CPU board.
A worker did that here twice, and shorted out 2 CPU's!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version