New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

classifieds ?

(1/3) > >>

KAD:
I'm logged in and there is no tab to post a wanted ad, what goes on ? Thanks.

RB:
Only CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS and up can create new ads in the NLG Classifieds. All others users can only reply to existing ads.

shortrackskater:
Joey started allowing regular members to post WTB in Classifieds, since it supports the site members and vendors. I need to change this in the description, which I will get to eventually.  :arrowthruhead:
You should see the NEW TOPIC  tab just above the start of the ad listings. Can you post a screen shot?

Edited answer: (more at the bottom)
I miswrote! Yes non-contributors can have ads in classifieds but the moderators must move the ad there. I had done a test but failed to make my mock member a regular member. I failed to see that "senior" was still checked in the drop down menu for other memberships. (I knew this but losing my mind!  :banghead:) So no, this won't be changed and non-contributors will, by default, not be able to post there. But once their WTB ad is moved there, anyone can reply.

KAD:
Pretty sure I have it figured out. I switched credit cards a couple months ago and forgot to update my info  with NLG. Thanks guys. KAD

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: KAD on January 21, 2024, 11:15:35 AM ---Pretty sure I have it figured out. I switched credit cards a couple months ago and forgot to update my info  with NLG. Thanks guys. KAD

--- End quote ---

Thank you for renewing membership.  :applause:
Still it should have worked when you were just "regular." I just did a test to check this out.
Regardless, thanks again for supporting the site!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version