New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BETTOR TITO $49 - Ticket IN and Ticket OUT  (Read 134368 times)

Offline hoffjer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • hoffjer New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: BETTOR TITO - Ticket IN and Ticket OUT
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
I would like to purchase this. Unfortunately when I go to the site it only displays a big red exclamation point on the TITO page. Am I at the wrong place? Thank you for any help with this.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 05:52:43 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2015, 06:03:05 AM »
Looks like Jim's web site is not working properly. I would just give him a call or e-mail him.

Removed numbers Rick, took them off his web site without thinking  :duh:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:55:33 AM by Ron (r273) »
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2015, 08:57:49 AM »
Ron posting mobile numbers on websites not a good idea.  The web bots are always crawling around lifting information like this and selling it to telemarketers.  I would edit and change some of the numbers to letters like

(three three zero) 518 Four nine zero four.

I sent him Jim's e-mail address for direct contact.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline BellaireBob

• Reputation Power: 2
  • BellaireBob New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2015, 10:00:53 AM »
have you finished the newest tito unit yet?

Offline BettorSlots

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2015, 10:14:46 AM »
have you finished the newest tito unit yet?

The original Deluxe board and it's interface works great.  The only thing new on the horizon might be a changed graphic on what you see on the web page that you pull up for each machine....the functions remain the same.  Last I heard, and an ongoing issue that the manufacturer is trying to work out, is memory consumption and the board crashes when trying to go too crazy with the graphics.  Hopefully in time they will work something out on this, but as it is, it still works great and looks good.  You can still customize the graphic you see now with a pic of your own machine and you can still customize the amount of credits you add on the buttons.  Thanks for your interest...Jim

Offline buzzarama

• Reputation Power: 64
  • buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2016, 08:50:39 AM »
Yes can I get a bettor tito deluxe with cheese please (to go).
Jim, can you send me an invoice to cowdencreations@gmail.com?

Thank you,
David

Offline BettorSlots

• Topic Moderator
  • BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...BettorSlots Might someday be someone...
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2016, 10:37:34 AM »
Yes can I get a bettor tito deluxe with cheese please (to go).
Jim, can you send me an invoice to cowdencreations@gmail.com?

Thank you,
David

PM Sent  :CaptainHappy:

Offline teamclark4

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • teamclark4 New User barely matters.teamclark4 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 09:47:54 PM »
Jim,

Trying to send some people your way for some TITO; still getting the  "under construction" for a while now. Any update on when that changes to a full description of both the standard and deluxe TITO version ?

I know the difference between the two:  but want to be able to point people to your website to buy direct with the detailed descriptions so they can make their own decisions..

Offline BettorSlots

• Topic Moderator
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2016, 10:00:32 PM »
Much appreciate the referrals.  And believe me no one wants that part of the web site finished more than me.  But being the one-armed paperhanger I am...getting machines out the door takes precedence...so all good things in time.

In the meantime any information needed to make a decision can be found here:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4347.0

And I can always be reached Jim@BettorSlots.com or 330-518-4904

Offline Hang10er

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Hang10er New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2016, 05:14:14 AM »
Thanks Jim!

I received my TITO card this weekend.  I had already configured my S2000 to print what I wanted it to say on my cash out tickets so I only needed to install the card and make the appropriate setting changes.

I'm new to slot machines but the installation was so simple.  Followed the instructions and within about 15 minutes I was able to print a ticket and then feed it right back into the machine.

Great product and easy installation!

Offline john398

• john398 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2016, 09:45:30 AM »
Late to the thread but do these work with bally evo machines?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2016, 10:08:08 AM »
They should, although the vendor does not explicitly support the EVO platform, it's just SAS.  You may need to make up your own serial cable to make it work.  I had to do this for a WMS 55x which is not vendor supported, but it works just fine.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline crf450r4u2nv

• crf450r4u2nv New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2016, 06:07:15 AM »
does this need internet connection to work or only network connection ?

Offline bigdps

• Reputation Power: 7
  • bigdps New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2016, 06:18:36 AM »
Just network. Works real good when you follow the manual as to how to setup the IP address required for you to makes changes.

Offline w4coj

• Reputation Power: 3
  • w4coj New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2016, 07:25:54 AM »
I installed the Deluxe in my Bally Alpha, works Great, Got it connected wireless (Neat being able to add credit's from my Phone). :thank_you:
Phil

Offline BettorSlots

• Topic Moderator
    • Bettor Slots
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2016, 07:29:04 AM »
Glad to hear you are happy with it.

Standby for an announcement this coming weekend for all iPhone and iPad users.... :odie:

Offline bigdps

• Reputation Power: 7
  • bigdps New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2016, 02:10:58 PM »
You mean something that would work with our existing TITO items????

Offline BettorSlots

• Topic Moderator
    • Bettor Slots
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - BETTOR TITO DELUXE
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2016, 10:56:47 AM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause:

I am VERY pleased to announce a special addition and feature to our Bettor TITO Deluxe for all Apple iPhone and iPad uses (sorry Androids for now).

We have a new easy to use APP that you can download RIGHT NOW from the Apple APP store on your devices.  Just go to the store and do a search for "Bettor TITO" and proceed to download to your phone / iPad.  The APP is absolutely FREE...so enjoy...and be sure to tell your friends.

Some screen shots for you below:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:11:52 AM by BettorSlots »

Offline BettorSlots

• Topic Moderator
    • Bettor Slots
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - BETTOR TITO DELUXE
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2016, 10:57:39 AM »
Key Features I really like:

1)  You no longer need to enter a IP address into a web browser or go to a saved folder of it to go to a control page.  Just touch to open the APP and you are in!!!  Very easy.

2)  You can easily customize the credit value that you want the buttons to be without going into the complicated programming of the Micro Chip.

3)  You can easily swap between machines in your game room without opening additional web browsers...just spin the toggle wheel instead.  VERY COOL!!!

4)  The new Macro multi-machine function is phenomenal.  You can update all the ticket header information all at once.  Or Lock all your machines down at once.  Or Mute all your machines at once (note mute does not work for all machine types).  And of course you can add credits to all your machine with one click.  Gotta luv it!!!

We still have our below introductory pricing on the Deluxes available for just $89 per unit. 

You can trade-in your existing Standard Bettor TITO and upgrade to a Deluxe for just $30.

Video link of operation and features:

! No longer available
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:15:43 AM by BettorSlots »

Offline JDKMunch

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2016, 03:05:10 PM »
anything is possible ......

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal