New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi
Not nice photos ... Open at your own risk
(1/1)
Denny:
First, let me say Thank You to all of you. Your prayers and notes, and emails and phone calls show what a great group of people are on this forum. Three/four weeks ago I had to call the ambulance at 3 AM to get to the hospital and had my 4th emergency operation 3 hours later. Surgeons are saying they have removed the last part of the tumor.  I am home, IVs in each arm and one in my leg, also on tube feed and must remain on tube feed for at least 3 to 4 more months. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to eat or drink anything for almost a year. Nearly, 2000 staples and stitches to close me back up but I expect to get little bit better every day.  Thanks to all of you again and I hope the photos don't turn you off. Love you guys.   :thank_you:    :thank_you:     

rickhunter:
It's good to hear from you Denny.  Wishing you a good recovery. 
Shaggy:
Glad to hear from you. Get better every day.

Dave

Tilt:
Your courage and determination is inspirational.  I hope and pray that they got it all and wish you the very best in your recovery.  God Bless You.

Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version