New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi
Chicagoland Show Spring 2019
(1/6) > >>
Tacman:
Hey, is anyone planning to go to the Chicagoland Show in March? I know I've been away a bit of time, but was wondering if we could do a pre-meet like we used to. I was shocked to see it is now at the Lake County Fairgrounds instead of Pheasant Run. Let me know and maybe we can work out a close meet place prior to the show on Saturday.

Dan
(Tacman)
tollguy316:
I'd  be up for a get together ... Those were good times a couple years back.  .....Bill
Tacman:
Hey, Bill good to hear from you. I think resurrecting the pre-show meet might be a good thing. People can PM about stuff for sale or free like we used to, it was always the highlight of the day even when Bunnyslots showed up  :stirthepot: .

Dan
(Tacman)
Harvs:
I'll bring BondoExpress in my trunk.. Add that to the 'FREE' stuff list.. PM if interested (if nobody is interested I will just leave him behind..)

:rotfl:
Tacman:
Ha, poor Brandis, one of the most laid back member I know. It would be good to see the old local members and new faces as well. I will start making a list of items I have available and hope we get some old and newer members to join in!

Dan
(Tacman)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version