General NLG Chat > Show off your Home Game Room

Got the machines at least running.

(1/2) > >>

Ken:
I'm actually going to have a game room since I don't have the shop anymore. Since Delta has been dumping rain on us since Friday afternoon I was able to get these machines operational. They are still dirty but at least running. Got the S2000s set up with TITO@Home V2 boards. I have a Game King that I need to get up and running but I need to find my Key 28. I found my Tabasco glass but still need to find the reel strips and software. Then the Black Jack is gone.

If anyone has the TITO@Home V2 (even V1 probably) with the connections to the machine on a BB2 and Alpha would be appreciated. I only have IGT harnesses to use so I will need help figuring out the connections.

If there is any instructions for the machine programming sequence for the BB2 and Alpha would be nice too.

Thanks,
Ken

rickhunter:
Ken there are videos on youtube with the TITO programming for bb2 and alpha (they are nearly identical).  You can look at Bettorslot's channel for them or my channel.

Ken:
Thanks Rick. I will check it out.

Tilt:
Looking nice Ken!  I can't help with the BB2 wiring or settings, but if you can't find your Key 28 let me know and I'll send you one.  or even better a 039 bootchip which lets you bypass start up checks.  Machine boots in seconds rather than minutes with it and it has a built in keychip as well.

Ken:
Thanks Cliff!. If I don't get my equipment set up I just might take you up on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version