**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games
Manual and any info you can help with!
(1/1)
RichardK:

Very impulse purchase yesterday, looking for manual and any helpful/interesting info you can provide. Thanks!
shortrackskater:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

Please don't use offsite image hosting. The photos will inevitably vanish in time. Just use the NLG attachment system and keep photos 1mb or under.
Next... you have an IGT S2000 and it looks very clean. How much did you pay for it? Is is functioning?
If not, it's highly likely the smart members here will help you fix it. I'm going to move this to the IGT S2000 forum and we'll go on there. I took care of your double post as well. Thanks for reporting it.
You can download manuals right here on this site by becoming a contributing member. You can just join for a month, year, or monthly. In many cases, you don't need any manuals when you're getting help here but they're handy to have.
Read this for starters:
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=21511.0
RichardK:
Thank you! Paid $600 canadian as she told me it wasn't working, a simple reset and it seems to be functioning flawlessly.
 I'll need to upgrade the bill collector in time but other than that I am quite happy.
shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: RichardK on April 20, 2024, 08:58:24 AM ---Thank you! Paid $600 canadian as she told me it wasn't working, a simple reset and it seems to be functioning flawlessly.
 I'll need to upgrade the bill collector in time but other than that I am quite happy.

--- End quote ---

Wow! That's great ... $436 US dollars - not bad for a very clean 10x pay.  :yes:
If you encounter specific problems, just post in this section and title the subject accordingly.
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version