Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

Hello Pinball Collectors/Operators

<< < (2/5) > >>

Harvs:

--- Quote from: mvco on March 08, 2014, 09:27:12 AM ---I am also in to pinballs.  Besides being a large route operator the last 36 + years, I also have a collection of 38 pins at home that I have lovingly restored over the years.
the sad thing for pinball, at one time 25 years ago, we had over 400 pinballs on route.  The route is down to 40-50 as they just do not earn much anymore.  Sad indeed.  All people want these days are the silly redemption games we are replacing all thye video and pin games with.

--- End quote ---
Wow, 38 pins!! (I'll trade ya a dozen s2000's for your TZ) ha..

The main reason I picked one up was due to all the restaurants/bars slowly getting rid of them.. There are a few beat machines left in my city, but they are hacked up, basically unplayable.

Everyone needs a pin in their gameroom!!

mvco:
Harvs, sad to hear the few remaining pins in your area on route are not being taken care of.  Too many operators have neglected taking good care of them, and another reason I suspect for their decline.  We have always kept ours in good shape, which is a lot of work.  The ones at home are easy to maintain, they do not get played much.  Yes, Twilight Zone is a great pin, worth many S2000's LOL'S

I agreee with Harvs, ecery gameroom needs a pinball, or two, or a dozen.  Good investments if you buy right, many titles are going up in value all the time.  :-)

knagl:
Thanks for your labor of love with the pins.  I really need to make it back over to Sun Ray to check out the lineup.  I live in the SW metro of the Twin Cities (and used to work at Sun Ray Lanes many years ago).

buybestslots:
on our route only places that made $$$ with pins were  college game rooms and a army base we had , in 2007 we had about 50 pins left on route when we sold it the buyer didn't want but 20 of them,  on the other hand bingo pinballs made lots of money everyplace we could put them , most vendors don't have time or help to deal with having pin's on routes , plus with the cost of the crappy  pinballs they build today   you never see your money back, last new pin we bought was a  simpsons pinball party  cash price was around 3100 out the door used it 3 years got 3000 for it ,since we moved here va in 2008   the price of most the 130+ pinballs we still have  went up a lot,  some  have doubled , someday I,ll get time to start shopping a few  pic of some in profile

mach:
My old gameroom with my previous pins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442