**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Other Video Games

New Video Poker machine

(1/5) > >>

Crash0:
Hello,
I'm posting here, as I didn't see topic for this particular machine.

I just picked up a new Video Poker machine, need some help Identifying and servicing.
So far it powers up, goes through checks, but video a bit scrambled once test done. (like a bad horizontal)
any info on this machine would be greatly appreciated  :thank_you:

Crash0:
Not having much luck finding info on this machine, I may convert to a Mame machine to run poker games on it. :Scratch-Head:

CVslots:
Did you try searching the Archive NLG site? If its out there anywhere, it will be at NewLifeGames.net

SolidSilver:
I'm not a pro in this particular area, but I know that in the early days at least,
Summit did not actually make machines. The major US manufacturers found it easier
to sell in the UK (and other countries) by going through a local company; and the local
companies found they could do much better financially selling proven products
without spending money on manufacturing facilities.
Thus, Summit spinning-reel machines were mostly American-made Bally, although I
have seen at least one later unit that appeared to be an IGT.

I have never seen a Summit video poker machine, but that only means they are not common
in the US. Could be local made, could be Australian Aristocrat, could be...???
Let me take a few days to see what I can find: oddballs are my particular joy.

In the meantime, PLEASE PLEASE do not strip it out to make a MAME donkey.
By the way, where are you? I'm in Portland, Oregon.

Crash0:
I haven't decided for sure...yet. still not able to find anything on it. I gotta wonder what parts gonna be price wise...ouch!! if I can find em. I'm pretty sure something is wonky with video card. The monitor powers up, and is viewable during self test, but when it goes into game, it's like horizontal and vertical went haywire. I appreciate any info you might be able to find. Thanks a lot. I live in NW Arizona, near Kingman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version