Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

Pinball has evolved...

(1/3) > >>

Harvs:
Cool stuff! Check it out.

Promo Vid:
http://youtu.be/X1iOM8xkSnQ

Gameplay:
http://youtu.be/9yaV9-GOXXw

http://www.multimorphic.com/

Harvs

jay:
Not sure I like the empty main playfield but the rest is very cool.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: jay on March 30, 2014, 02:10:34 PM ---Not sure I like the empty main playfield but the rest is very cool.

--- End quote ---
I agree. But I read up on it and they explain how your regular pin only uses the back 1/3, while the front 2/3 of the PF is ramps and decor.. (In most cases)

So basically instead of the plastic ramps and lights, they have the screen which shows the different 'missions' you are on.. And the plan on adding floating mods/trinkets to that open part of the PF. Neat stuff.

I'm sure the price point for these will be comparable to JJP's WOZ, so I can promise you I will never own one, I'm happy with the classic type.. Ha..

Judge Dredd and Tales from the Crypt for me, for now!!

Harvs

777sizzler:
I have seen some of the lcd pinball's for offer in my area-These are very cool but pricey.  Most will have up to 4-8 diff tittles on them.  Tales from the crypt-Last one I had was about 10 years ago.  We were moving from my home which was 3-story-no problem in loading..... Loaded onto a flat bed trailer-18 foot with aprox 12 pins on it-Crypt was on end.  3 trucks that night and got the phone call--Crypt came off the end of the trailer.  She skidded for about 1/3 mile, Hit a car and truck.  Wish I had pics of it,  Will ask wife if we have any.  It was strapped down and then some.  Had to pay for all the damage.  The lcd pin's are cool.  They will not be able to replace the real feel of a pin though.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: 777sizzler on March 30, 2014, 03:54:05 PM ---I have seen some of the lcd pinball's for offer in my area-These are very cool but pricey.  Most will have up to 4-8 diff tittles on them.  Tales from the crypt-Last one I had was about 10 years ago.  We were moving from my home which was 3-story-no problem in loading..... Loaded onto a flat bed trailer-18 foot with aprox 12 pins on it-Crypt was on end.  3 trucks that night and got the phone call--Crypt came off the end of the trailer.  She skidded for about 1/3 mile, Hit a car and truck.  Wish I had pics of it,  Will ask wife if we have any.  It was strapped down and then some.  Had to pay for all the damage.  The lcd pin's are cool.  They will not be able to replace the real feel of a pin though.

--- End quote ---
POOR PINBALL MACHINE!! That'd be a good Tales from the Crypt episode.., Dodging TFTC pinball machines on the HWY.. Haha.. Hope you kept the salvageable parts/boards, send them to me if you did..

This pinball in the vids isn't strictly a MAME/HyperPin LED/LCD machine.. They incorporated actual ramps, targets, along with real flippers etc.. It has an actual PlayField that can be changed/swapped along with software and magnetic cabinet art if you wanted to change titles.  It prob won't be a hot seller due to cost and it not being 100% old school pinball, just thought it was neat what people come up with.. I wish them the best with it, and will happily demo their machine forever.. Ha

Now run to your shop and send me all pinball parts along with some complete Barcrest kits, topboxes also.. Will Ppal ya (Gift) immediately. Thx B!

Harvs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version