Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

Pinball has evolved...

<< < (2/3) > >>

777sizzler:
Matt,  I did not even look at your links You had.  I DO know the lcd pins are quite cool--In my opinion.  they had some great deals around x-mas time and a little after on these.  These things are Expensive-But nice and cool.  This is a true story--the pinball slid down the hwy.  The machine itself--STILL WORKED!!!.  Although it was very badly damaged cosmetic wise!. It was sold long ago to help pay for damages incurred- :duh: .

Harvs:

--- Quote from: 777sizzler on March 30, 2014, 04:26:20 PM ---Matt,  I did not even look at your links You had.  I DO know the lcd pins are quite cool--In my opinion.  they had some great deals around x-mas time and a little after on these.  These things are Expensive-But nice and cool.  This is a true story--the pinball slid down the hwy.  The machine itself--STILL WORKED!!!.  Although it was very badly damaged cosmetic wise!. It was sold long ago to help pay for damages incurred- :duh: .

--- End quote ---
Check out the vids! Grab yourself some swamp-juice, fire up some popcorn, and enjoy. Not your average LCD/LED pin here..

Cheers, B  :drinking_too_much:

777sizzler:
Pinball has evolved-I know.  I looked at your videos,  I like the others I seen better.  May as well be playing a video game.

jay:
I built a Vpin into my mame cabinet.
I have added solinoids that hit the bottom of the table so when you hit your flipper buttons. You get the same force feedback and sound that you do from a real table. I have also added a USB accelerometer and a usb plunger. The accelerometer is so when you hit or nudge the table your ball responds accordingly.
I have Williams Diner as emulation as well as a real Williams Diner (real pin table) - and can contest there is nothing like the real thing but I am suitably impressed with the quality of the emulations.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: jay on March 30, 2014, 06:20:05 PM ---I built a Vpin into my mame cabinet.
I have added solinoids that hit the bottom of the table so when you hit your flipper buttons. You get the same force feedback and sound that you do from a real table. I have also added a USB accelerometer and a usb plunger. The accelerometer is so when you hit or nudge the table your ball responds accordingly.
I have Williams Diner as emulation as well as a real Williams Diner (real pin table) - and can contest there is nothing like the real thing but I am suitably impressed with the quality of the emulations.

--- End quote ---
Nice! I actually started the search for a 'real' wide-body cabinet to build a Virtual Pin a few months ago.. I could have built a cabinet, but wanted the original look, along with coin door, glass, rails etc.. I couldn't find one (under $500) so ended up buying a Judge Dredd, which is awesome btw..

I would still build a Virtual Pin IF I could get a cab and a list of what's needed to make it like yours., with all the bells and whistles. I would love to play the rare-bird pins.. (No chance to play a real Cactus Canyon, MM or the like in person so.)

I may be PM'n you a few dozen times with questions, thanks for letting me know! Just kidding Jay. But if I take on that project, I may ask a few questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version