**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Scientific Games (TwinStar, ArgOS)

ArgOS (New SG GAMES) in a Bally A2 PRO cab....

<< < (2/3) > >>

idesign:
So has anyone been able to play any Twinstar games on their v32.  There are no v32 Twinstar games but potentially the v32 can play Twinstar Wave XL and J43 games.

Dan is selling a v32 harness so if someone bought one of those it would be great if they shared their experience with it.

idesign:
So I set my v32 up with jumpers on the backplane to play J43 games.  I was able to install the game but during the boot process it eventually gave a cabinet type error.  Also tried setting it up as a Wave with jumpers but even though it allowed the game to be installed it came up with a too many monitors error even though I only had 1 monitor connected. :Scratch-Head:

Anybody else having issues or success they would like to share?

coolwavepic:
Just a thought on the Vertical games. I dont have any hardware but since ArgOS seems to be running the vertical games on a 22/22 upright and not sideways (split between two monitors), so just a theory... maybe you have to have a Wave monitor setup to run the two signals, which will appear as one image? Just a thought. Unless there is a way to play those vertical games sideways on a monitor.

idesign:
OK, well first off from what I found out,  the early Twinstar games were dual platform, meaning dual monitor and single monitor.  So they play perfectly on the 22/22 set up as a 27/27 on the backplane.  However, I have confirmed that the J43 only has a single set of video connections unlike the Wave.  The current Wave you see playing these games is the Wave XL which is a different machine than the older Wave. Not sure about the video connections on that one though. It is odd though that some games play across 2 screens as if it wanted dual inputs.  Notice that these games usually cut off some video and the ideck image is cut off on the right.

coolwavepic:
Interesting. I am assuming the cut off is happening because it wants a 4k monitor?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version