Progressive Controllers and Displays > Other Progressive Systems

Ballys Alpha 2 Pro Wave FireLink Progressive Question

(1/1)

AlabamaHammer:
I have 16 Firelinks all cleared and progressives set up before we opened a little over a month ago. 2 MEGAs have already gone off. Just curious if this normal to happen so quickly or is there a setting that is not right. 5 Reel, 40 Line,200 Credit
JP0 = 10,000 x Max Bet x Denomination
JP1 = 2,500 x Max Bet x Denomination
JP2 = 1,000 x Max Bet x Denomination
JP3 = 450 x Max Bet x Denomination
JP4 = 100 x Max Bet x Denomination

idesign:
Sounds like you are running a game room in Florida with that many Waves.  Bottom line is that you can set the machine to the lowest payback percentage but that doesn't guarantee that the highest jackpots will not be hit immediately.  The fact that 2 Mega jackpots have been hit at your game room could work i n your favor as word would spread and could increase your business. 

I was looking at the a typical par sheet for your settings (10,000) and the Mega is likely to hit every 1 in 200,000 times, whereas if you set it higher to like 100,000 the Mega is likely to be hit 1 in over a million times.

AlabamaHammer:
I did figure out that Multi-Denom is enabled it seems like everywhere I read on setting up progressives that it needs to be disabled?

AlabamaHammer:
Does Multi Denom need to be Enabled or Disabled? because I have 1cent 2cent 5cent and 10cent enabled on 8 games then 10cent and $1 enabled in my high roller section.

idesign:
Can be set up Multi or single, your option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version