NLG News > NLG News
4 Slots stolen in Nor cal
(1/4) > >>
brokenticker:
Went to my storage today and found padlock cut off and door lock drilled out ,  :Scratch-Head: Missing was 2 bally double jackpots with progressives ,16 inch tops black cabinets No DBVs or Boards, 1 IGT vision with no boards/top display had Mata Hari belly round top gray cabinet with gold double row switches, And a  3 reel bally Alpha Gold cabinet/door no DBV had bad power supply Ser #S080810236, and a small tool box , Public Storage/ Police reviewing cameras , Lucky they left 25+ machine and I have Insurance on locker,So could have been worse , Storage was located in Oakley Ca  1.5 hrs from San Francisco/ 1.5 from Sacramento, If anybody geta call or contacted to fix or buy parts for these and are local Please contact Me or the Oakley Police  Case # 14-8865, Thanks 
jagroups:
That's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear. Guess I'm not the only one who rented storage for slots and accessories  :)
I hope they pop up somewhere, and you get them back in your possession.
Jasonmichael:
Sorry to hear about this Pete - good luck catching the SOBs!
jay:
Did you watch Storage Wars Marathon on the weekend .... I think Hester might have them ?
So how do they calculate current valuation on those machines for insurance purposes ...?
$15K a machine is replacement value these days from Bally or IGT ?
If they use depreciation per year from the time they were new goes the other way and they are like $12 now 30% depreciation on business machines brings the value down to near zero in 5 years.
Vegas Retail price in one of those used stores ?
Average Ebay price ?

Let us know how it works out ....

DJC:
Sorry that happened to you.  I would always give to someone than to have them steal from me.  Hope they get caught.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version