**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games
Noisy Alpha reels
<< < (7/7)
QuickHit:
Thanks charizard87. I finally got the reel out carefully but now im concerned about removing the strip properly, any guides to remove/change the strips? Like where to unclip it or slide it out so not to damage any part of it? I’ve been combing through the manuals I found on this site but nothing showing how to do this? Thanks for your help.
charizard87:
Although I don’t know the most appropriate procedure for it. What I would normally do once I took the whole assembly out is if you hold the reel and look into the step motor you will see 4 silver screws that holds the reel basket with the step motor shaft. I would unscrew those 4 to separate the reel and the basket from the assembly. Then please notice that one of the longitudinal basket beams has one tiny hole in it. That hole would indicate you where the reel strip should be placed as a starting point. In order to take the strip out I would peel the adhesive off in one of the ends and bend the strip a little bit to make it pop out the basket and the the whole strip would come off.

Then I would carefully clean each component and apply double sided tape on each transversal shaft in the basket in order to ensure the strip is firmly making contact with the basket and get rid off any vibration.

Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version