**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Building my first IGT G20 machine with AVP 3.0 (625) from scrap parts..

<< < (2/2)

Swhowardno1:
Thsnks RB, I'm glad the s2000 will fit, for now i'm just going plug it in and see what my next issue is , i'm sure i'm gonna need a whole box full of parts by the end of day..  i was following the harness and found both power wires were pulled out of molex plug for power supply, searching for my molex pin puller kit to reinstall them.. i just noticed i'm missing harness that plugs into J11 from back plane and power in for CPU.(The 10pin molex..) i knew this would be a fun project  :Tongue_Out:

I'm making a list of WTB and WTS, they will be post soon.. i already know i need the lower door,  button panel and J11 harness. I stripped a few cabinets recently,  so Was i'm gonna to dig thru my spare harness to see if one of them will have connections that will work for j11

Hopefully i'm not totally helpless,  i managed to keep a decent gpa in my associate electronics engineering degree, and i'm a hobby machinist, so i have plent of tools to make just about anything imaginable..but my experience are nothing compared to most of the guru's helping here.. :hail:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version