**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

Double 3x4x5x Times Pay Kit Questions

(1/3) > >>

Haywired:
I have this 345 kit I am trying to put together 5cm 5line I have SB 101140 SG363's , would anyone know or have the proper strips and strip #'s for this ...replies I have had on the strips have had different colors on the symbols compared to the glass......Any other info on this kit would be very helpful
Thanks in advance
Eric

CVslots:
I can check and see if we have the game installed somewhere. We were "fortunate" enough to receive 10-12 of the 3x4x5x games in a load...was a pain to keep them all straight! We had the Diamonds, Good Times, Dollars, and the Supers...I think that was all of them anyway.

Haywired:
Thanks Roz,
That would be great.... I would think there are a set of strips out there somewhere that would match the glass.

Jim:
I have the "double dollars"   and the "double diamond " 3x4x5 5 line kits.   both use the same SB chip as  you have.  all the payouts are the same, just different glass colors and different strips. 

the numbers for the double dollars strips are :  84947600, 7700 and 7800.

this may help you determine which strips you have.

Jim

Haywired:
Jim ....Thanks for the info ....the strips that I have must be Double dollars the color of the symbols are the same as your machine...
Numbers are 92088900...92089000...92089100 .....Just need to find strips that match colors on my glass.
On your double diamond kit is the 3x 4x 5x over the Double Diamond symbol ?
Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version