**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Sircoma SG-103 Board Corrosion

(1/1)

Quiglag:
I was given a Sircoma sg-103 Draw Poker Machine and it is in pretty good condition other then some corrosion on one of the three Bally Computer Cards. Card #1 (400715) has a NiCad battery that corroded and did some damage to the traces.

I don't think I would be able to find a replacement board seeing as I can hardly find any information on the machine itself. What would be the best way to clean the traces? And once clean would I be able to jump the damaged traces with small wire?

Thanks

RiseLikeRa:
Dont be so sure that you will not find that board.  Although the Fortune 1 parts are rare they are still out there.  Post a classified ad if you are a contributing member.  I dont think that I have an extra board but I may know someone who might have one.  PM me if you have not luck with the classified ad.

Ra

Quiglag:
Thanks, but I don't even think my machine is technically a Fortune 1. I believe what I have pre-dates the Fortune 1. I am not sure how similar the two machines are.

Trusseth:
Hi! I have the same sigcoma sg103 as in the picture. I have it working except some switch lights and I haven’t seen the light/bell fire off yet. Manufactured boards Dec 1979! That is super old! Almost as old as me! Did you ever get ahold of a manual? Tony

Chris-socal:
Just noticed thie original post was from 2015.
Not a lot of documentation on these. Nothing in the file system?
If you go to IGT, there is a sub category for Sircoma near the bottom. There are a few manuals that have schematics.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version