General NLG Chat > Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
SCAM ALERT - VENDING NATION
(1/1)
dale:
I just had a very bad transaction with VENDING NATION STORE. They sell all types of vending machines and slots. We agreed on a deal for 2 EVERI players classic slots. The deal was 2400 for the slots and 300 for shipping. I paid the invoice and they then proceeded to say I needed to pay an 1120 "Refundable Insurance" required by the shipping company USGLOBALPS that is ordered by the NAIC. That was after the fact, never mentioned. First off I contacted the NAIC and they stated that there is no rule...... I wanted to use my own shipping company to which they dodged that saying pay the Insurance or lose my money. On there website they have a "Guarantee Refund and Money Back", which they refused to do. I have just gotten my bank involved and will proceed to do what the NAIC suggested and legal action. This is exactly like the movers scheme where the quote a price, pick up your belongings then demand more money to deliver your stuff, in other words holding your belongings or merchandise for ransom. Very shameful as this is a large company that will not honor there policies. They made a very big mistake stealing from me.......I have all the paperwork, invoices, chats, emails and bank info.

Dale
marcbollinger:

--- Quote from: dale on October 04, 2022, 05:49:45 PM ---I just had a very bad transaction with VENDING NATION STORE. They sell all types of vending machines and slots. We agreed on a deal for 2 EVERI players classic slots. The deal was 2400 for the slots and 300 for shipping. I paid the invoice and they then proceeded to say I needed to pay an 1120 "Refundable Insurance" required by the shipping company USGLOBALPS that is ordered by the NAIC. That was after the fact, never mentioned. First off I contacted the NAIC and they stated that there is no rule...... I wanted to use my own shipping company to which they dodged that saying pay the Insurance or lose my money. On there website they have a "Guarantee Refund and Money Back", which they refused to do. I have just gotten my bank involved and will proceed to do what the NAIC suggested and legal action. This is exactly like the movers scheme where the quote a price, pick up your belongings then demand more money to deliver your stuff, in other words holding your belongings or merchandise for ransom. Very shameful as this is a large company that will not honor there policies. They made a very big mistake stealing from me.......I have all the paperwork, invoices, chats, emails and bank info.

Dale

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing this Dale - go get em.
Thegambler327:
Yeah they've been posting in a few groups on Facebook, thanks for the heads up
knagl:

--- Quote from: dale on October 04, 2022, 05:49:45 PM ---Very shameful as this is a large company that will not honor there policies.
--- End quote ---

It's not a "large company" -- it's just an out-and-out scam pretending to sell coin-operated machines. They don't have any machines for sale, they're just trying to get people to send them money.
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version