General NLG Chat > Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
I'm I wrong to expect an item I bought on NLG classifieds within a month?
(1/5) > >>
sabotage14:
Paid for 503 mpu on 3/1 with Paypal and still nothing. Emailed on the 3/18 as was told It was shipping  that day.  2 emails since then and crickets............
No tracking , Nothing...  In the mean time I get to hear from the wife "what a waste buying that slot machine was." :duh:

I dont want ass to the guy. Stuff happens but how about a little communication?
Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: sabotage14 on March 31, 2023, 12:45:10 PM ---Paid for 503 mpu on 3/1 with Paypal and still nothing. Emailed on the 3/18 as was told It was shipping  that day.  2 emails since then and crickets............
No tracking , Nothing...  In the mean time I get to hear from the wife "what a waste buying that slot machine was." :duh:

I dont want ass to the guy. Stuff happens but how about a little communication?

--- End quote ---

Caveat emptor.  Yeah, that timeframe is unacceptable unless agreed upon by the seller and buyer.  Have you sent him a private message here on NLG? 

Stuff does happen, but ghosting somebody that’s sent money…I’d be lighting him up publicly by now.  We need to protect the community, so you have my attention.

Thanks,
Jason
Stayouttadabunker:
Maybe 4 weeks if,  the seller was located in northwestern Indonesia?  :sillyme:
sabotage14:
I try to not be a Karen. Life happens, illness, family emergencies etc,.
I don't expect Amazon Prime shipping, but just a quick email if something happens?
I am going to give him till the weekend before I put him on Blast.
Although I do not know what that looks like on here? Anyone know the proper etiquette for NLG?

Thanks ,   

A man with a silent slot.
shortrackskater:
The proper etiquette is to ship in a TIMELY manner and to provide the recipient a tracking number or the date shipped if it just went "regular" mail.
I have had to add a disclaimer to the NLG classifieds recently:
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you use payment forms with buyer/seller protection. NLG is not responsible for "transactions gone bad."
This has happened numerous times with some members (NOT any of our recommended sponsors) who have either shipped wrong items, broken items, or not shipped at all.
First, did you use Pay Pal Friends? If so, you're out of luck. If you used the business method, then you're protected by Pay Pal but you have to file a claim through them of course.
Please PM me the name of the person though as I would like it for our records for any future issues.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version