General NLG Chat > Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
SHOUT OUT to Michelle @ Beltman Integrated Logistics / Slot machine shipper
(1/1)
G:
Looking to ship a game?

Try: Michelle Bianchi @ Beltman Integrated Logistics (630) 352-3312-Desk, (800) 959-8880-Main. Michelle.Bianchi@beltmann.com

Difficult to get by phone but EXCELLENT email customer service. I have used the service twice so far, with great results. Good tracking system. Fast shipping service.

Tips: Request game/s be put on a skid, padded, cornered and shrunk wrapped (no box required). Williams 40X weighs about 250Lbs. You can put two Williams 40X machines back to back on one skid. Ship two games if you can. A second game adds minimally to the overall shipping cost.
The laneman:
That's who I always use also.
Michelle always gets back to me quickly with a quote.
Good prices and shipment has arrived undamaged so far.
dailey:
I just received a slot delivered by Beltman and they shipped one for me. In both cases everything went well and I received excellent service. They seem to be a great shipper.
idesign:
The last 2 machines were delivered damaged.  Their insure took care of the fix, both were over $1k in damage.   I used them for 4 other shipments prior to the last 2,  I would still use them though.
sixcardmark:
Michelle has been arranging custom amusement machine shipments for a very long time.  She used to be with United Van Lines I think it was about 15 years ago.  She will do all she can for you.  :yes:
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version