NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!
Bally lightning double-up five cent slot machine manual wanted, model 808-ZF
(1/2) > >>
Asurber:
Bally lightning double-up five cent slot machine manual wanted, model 808-ZF
off-track:
Have you looked at the Bally EM manual in the NLG file system?  Also found here: https://rwatts.cdyn.com/download/bally_em_manual/bally%20em%20manual.pdf  It includes info on the 808 double up feature unit specifically.  A lot of the mechanical diagrams show common components and the generic schematics pretty much apply across the lineup.  Although a little confusing, as it shows all the feature variations you don't have, it still includes a lot of good starting points for things to check.  Specific questions are usually helped by posting in the Bally EM forum. 
Asurber:
Thank you, I'll take a look! I was also looking for an original manual if possible.
rdaniel:
I have a fold out schematic for the 808 ZF.

Rdaniel
off-track:

--- Quote from: Asurber on April 21, 2024, 09:32:23 PM ---Thank you, I'll take a look! I was also looking for an original manual if possible.

--- End quote ---

I may be wrong but, from what I've seen here over the years the closest you'll get to a machine specific "manual" is the schematics (and they aren't exactly a lot of fun to decipher). 

You still haven't said if there is any problem with the machine but, if so, usually a cleaning of contacts/relays and removal of old dried up grease will get them running just fine.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version