**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Bally iReels/Transparent/Transmissive..what ever you wanna call it conversion.

(1/5) > >>

coolwavepic:
OK, just converted my S9E to a S9E iReels.

Does anyone else have one of these??? I am getting a Secondary Touch Screen error that I am assuming that I need a 20" USB Touch monitor or just the controller to plug into the Alpha MPU?

Any help would always be appreciated.

Charles

777sizzler:
I assume you bought came about a kit for this?.  The reels are diff. also at least I know they are on a T-32.  It should have been pretty much plug and play.  You may have a issue with your lower transmissive monitor/set-up.  Need to run the 1-gig box of course as well.  They do use 20inch and 22inch monitors in bottom for this.  The monitors are special,diff. monitors as they are on T-32 which I do know about.  Not much help there but some ideas and thoughts.  Also,  Which game are you attempting to run????.

coolwavepic:
That made absolutely no sense to me...lol

777sizzler:
Ok,  We can just let the "Transmissive" experts help then.  A T-32 is a V-32 but transmissive,diff. monitor,reels,wiring etc.  Only transmissive software works on it.  Sorry about the post.  I will just go play mine later I guess.  Good Luck. 

coolwavepic:
This isn't a 3 reel V32 software. This is the very short lived 5 Reel version S9E Transparent Reels. Game is called Blazing Stars Hot N Wild...5 reel. All I need to know is if I replace the top monitor to a USB touch, will it fix the error that I am having with this game. I know they make USB version of the Cinevision 26" screens so I am assuming that the USB touch would work on an Alpha MPU. Just thinking outloud and get some sort of confirmation before I drop some more dough on this.

Sizz, Did any of this make sense?

I guess if everything worked out, it wouldn't be a fun hobby.

Charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version