News, Entertainment and Other RSS Feeds > Interesting Random Videos Found from Around the Internet.

Slot auto play Videos.

(1/2) > >>

Retro tech repair:
When i finish building or fixing an s2000 or igame/game king i like to let it sit and auto play. I have got a lot of recommendations over the years to post videos of them online so here we go.
I have a lot of games in my shop that need work if there are any ideas you have for other videos let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfknyHtuJMb16s-8P3_K7jQ

Badbaud:
Soooo.... how would I put a S2000 or GK into auto play???

rickhunter:
You could just write small script on an arduino board or similar that just continually closes a switch at quick intervals, then wire it to the max bet button.

Retro tech repair:
I don’t remember the wire colors on igame but for an s2000 bridge yellow brown and blue brown on the bet max/play x credits button. Your wire colors may be different but yellow and blue should stay the same. Be carful if you get the wrong wires you may blow your door io card. Your connecting the switched ground from the bulb to the detect line of the switch so when the game turns on the light its actually shorting the detect line to ground Making the game thing the button was pressed. No programing or board making needed.

rickhunter:
Oh that's clever, didn't think of that.  So what you are doing to trigger the sequence on your video is just closing the door latch!  LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version