**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Other Reel Games

Pace/Ace/Space - Harolds Club

(1/6) > >>

SeaBiscuit:
I recently picked up this 25 cent Harolds Club, Pace/Ace/Space (non-working) which appears complete, with one or two exceptions.

Overall, fairly clean with the lock assembly missing, and a mechanical component on the right lower side clearly mia with the screw remnant broken flush with the frame (yellow arrow in the photo). Extraction of the broken stud shouldn't be a problem, but any insight into what this piece looks like, how it relates to the operation, and most importantly, where I might obtain a replacement would be very helpful. I am guessing the missing component somehow functions to put upward force on the lever above it which extends up to the goose neck coin exchanger (my theory).

My second request I realize might be a bit of a longshot, but, since some previous "tech" cut all of the wiring, I am hoping someone on here has either a schematic, or diagram which might save me some time reconnecting the harness.

Thanks in advance!

shortrackskater:
I uprighted your photos!  :yes:

I have a service manual for this, I believe. Let me see if I can find the diagram showing the part.
Another member may chime in before me... he's good! (member 63mini)
Welcome to NLG!

SeaBiscuit:
Thanks for the photo-reorientation shortrackskater! They were all vertical orientation from phone to drive album, and then I couldn't quite figure out the attachment option for righting them back  :Scratch-Head:
Thanks also for the welcome, and any help along the way. I'm a long time EM early pinball guy, mostly focused on one-ball payout games from the 1930's-50's. Recently picked up some Bally EM slots, a Jennings 400  :banghead:, a Buckley Pointmaker, and couple E-series Ballys that I brought back from the dead. Fun stuff, and this forum is clearly a braintrust.  :hail:

shortrackskater:
You're welcome.
For photos, sometimes the phone's photo meta-data retains the original portrait or landscape orientation. Usually you can just edit and flip the photos 360 degrees and it transfers here fine. I use an iPhone and airdrop to my MacBook and have no problem.

Can you re-shoot photo #1 showing what side of the machine that's on? I just need a wider shot. My manual is for slightly older models but it still may be a similar mechanism.

SeaBiscuit:
Many thanks again. The area in question is the right side of the machine. There is also a spring with "S" retainer that must attach to it in some fashion as that was relaxing without any particular job to do (visible in earlier photos).
I'll give this photo upload another shot- no guarantees they fly straight. They were all shot same orientation, and appear upright in my local drive, and cloud folder, so, well, let's see...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version