**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

bally 1090

(1/1)

mike161g:
i have a 1090 that has been converted to a 1090-37...lots of cut wires etc.... i say this because someone wrote 1090-37 on the wiper boards.....been through machine ..seems like everything is working   insert coin.... coin accepted.. zero switch good .but will only pay on the 777 win...on 1 2 and3 coins and is accurate..none of the other combinations of bars etc will make it pay.....everything seems to be in order other than modification of the wiring harness....maybe its been modified to only pay 777...this is my 5th electromechanical ive been through and its beating me lol...dollar machine if it matters thanks

wolftalk:
a single point of failure for all the low pays is the "open at 50" carriage switch on the payout counter.

that switch is on the wiper side of the unit and has a grey/yellow wire on one of the blades.  It's vertical and in the lower-left corner of the unit.  The mating blade connects to the F trace.  That switch should open after 50 or so steps of the unit.  Since it's the carriage pushing the blades, the exact step the switch opens will be +/- a few steps due to slop in the carriage movement.

the schem for the 1090-37 is on https://bingo.cdyn.com/slots/

if you can post pictures of the payout counter, that's be great.  Most 1090's do not have the carriage switch.  If size is an issue, email highest possible resolution pics of whatever you like to slotpics@cdyn.com and I'll add them to the above.  Pics of entire game front and the internals are always helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version