General NLG Chat > NLG's Featured Post of the Week

Ebola.... NLG's Featured Post of the Week

<< < (8/8)

CVslots:
True, true...I've been following it and I have never heard that they specifically told her it was "OK" to fly, just that they never told her NOT to fly. Same difference, but one covers CDC's butt more than the other. At that point, there was no policy in place, so they really had to tread lightly on restricting someone from traveling since she had not officially tested positive yet.

Neonkiss:

--- Quote from: CVslots on October 16, 2014, 03:28:56 PM ---, there was no policy in place, so they really had to tread lightly...

--- End quote ---

Not true, they had a policy and they knew exactly who she was. The problem was she did not meet the requirements to hold flight restrictions on her since the requirement was a temp of 100.4 and she only had a temp of 99.5

They really need to look at their procedures and get a grip on this.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-nurse-called-cdc-several-times/

CVslots:
Thanks Neon! I feel better knowing there was a policy in place! Lame stream media doesn't tell much and this is the first I had heard! Youve been very informative on this topic!  :hail: :hail:

foster:
I agree that we need to be careful dealing with this.

I have another question why do we allow people that have a cold, flu, any GI infection, or the like that can easily spread go to work or school.

I think if someone has a Cold, Flu, any food born illness, or the like should be required to stay home from work or school.
If it is serious enough go to the doctor or such
I know listing colds is a bit much but it could be more serious than a cold.

Medicine is not an exact science either.
Any one that watched House would know what I mean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version