Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Arcade Games **Video**

Mrs. Packman problem

<< < (2/2)

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: coinopshop on March 29, 2023, 12:31:28 PM --- I believe what you are describing in your post is completely "normal" for both Pacman and Ms. Pacman.

The main character will always move until it touches a wall of the maze, so Pac or Ms Pac will move after the game starts regardless if you touch the joystick or not.

--- End quote ---

Yes totally agree with the information above.  Also, if you are going to be working a lot with classic arcade games, I would also recommend creating an account on KLOV (Killer List of Videogames).  That site has loads of info and they are very helpful.

Thanks,
Jason

Bruce G:
Over a year late to say thanks to both of you for your response.  Better late than never?   

Thanks,

B.G.

Chris-socal:
Curious, Did you resolve the issue?

Bruce G:
The project sat for a couple years due to work and other projects.  I finally came back to it just recently.  The problem I thought was happening is apparently just how they work.  The other issue was with the monitor, and I overhauled the board.  The teenage boys are enjoying playing it, instead of Minecraft

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version