New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The NLG Welcome Wagon  (Read 342921 times)

Offline Scavenger

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Scavenger New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: The NLG Welcome Wagon
« Reply #460 on: March 13, 2022, 08:09:26 AM »
Hello all,
Newby here. Just got a s+ thats needing some work. Great forum!
Board is being worked on currently for issues. Want to get a BV system back in her. Any suggestions for parts needed is greatly appreciated.
Great day y’all, Dale
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 08:24:59 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #461 on: March 13, 2022, 09:32:19 AM »
Welcome to NLG, Dale!  :wave:
Great name! My legal name is Dale, after my father. But I go by "Mark," my middle name.
This is an amazing forum. Poke around the S plus section and you will see a LOT of information on your machine. Many questions can be answered by just reading/browsing though the information. Start with LOOK HERE FIRST, at the top.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=80.0

As for parts, check with Jim at Midwest, Alan at KLAR, Kristal at Slot Rush. All the vendors are listed at the top of the home page.
You can also post a "want to buy" in our NLG classifieds. Many of our members have a good supply of parts as well.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline TNTTRX

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TNTTRX New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #462 on: April 20, 2022, 07:49:44 AM »
New user here, mostly have been lurking to get information! 

I have a few S2000s, G23s, and WMS machines.  Great resource here, so became supporting member.  Maybe I'll post more :)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #463 on: April 20, 2022, 08:24:18 AM »
New user here, mostly have been lurking to get information! 

I have a few S2000s, G23s, and WMS machines.  Great resource here, so became supporting member.  Maybe I'll post more :)

:NLG_WELCOME:

Glad to have you here!  :wave:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline dandydan87

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • dandydan87 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #464 on: August 26, 2022, 02:56:57 PM »
Hello,

My newly aquired mk6 bought me to this site i also have a bunch of arcade machines as well. So much helpful information here.

Cheers

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #465 on: August 26, 2022, 03:39:29 PM »
Glad to have you here! It's a wonderful site. Make sure you poke through the section containing your machine. You can learn a lot in advance, before you have issues.  :yes:

Offline 78esprit

• 78esprit New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #466 on: September 18, 2022, 12:37:28 PM »
Hi all, new guy here.. I have a 1978 Aristocrat Quadreel which I have been working on for a few weeks now, mechanically I have managed to fix a few things, and it running well. Now im working though a heap of electronic component failures. This forum keeps popping up on my google searches, so its time I joined!

Thanks

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #467 on: September 18, 2022, 03:10:29 PM »
Hi all, new guy here.. I have a 1978 Aristocrat Quadreel which I have been working on for a few weeks now, mechanically I have managed to fix a few things, and it running well. Now im working though a heap of electronic component failures. This forum keeps popping up on my google searches, so its time I joined!

Thanks

Nice to have you here!

Offline Super Joker

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Super Joker New User has no influence.
  • Super Joker is Wild! Anywhere!
« Reply #468 on: October 03, 2022, 03:15:55 PM »
New "old" member. Was a contributing/vip/etc member on the old site, like back around 2010 - I have the same username and email address as before. Stepped away from the hobby for awhile, finally have time to play with games again. Although I had to get rid of my slots (excluding an old Bally EM), I just picked up a Game King. Getting ready to make a post in the GK section.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #469 on: October 03, 2022, 03:36:54 PM »
New "old" member. Was a contributing/vip/etc member on the old site, like back around 2010 - I have the same username and email address as before. Stepped away from the hobby for awhile, finally have time to play with games again. Although I had to get rid of my slots (excluding an old Bally EM), I just picked up a Game King. Getting ready to make a post in the GK section.

:wave: Welcome back!  :wave:

Offline Sebel19

• Sebel19 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #470 on: October 15, 2022, 01:48:09 AM »
Hello everyone,
I am French and new to slot machines.
i just got a cleopatra 5l90c.
I will surely need yours in a while.
great forum in any case that I browse little by little.

Sebastien

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #471 on: October 15, 2022, 12:49:29 PM »
 :NLG_WELCOME: Very nice machine!

Offline Sebel19

• Sebel19 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #472 on: October 16, 2022, 01:36:43 AM »
:NLG_WELCOME: Very nice machine!

Thank you, I am very happy with the mas

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #473 on: October 16, 2022, 02:49:27 PM »

:wave: Welcome back!  :wave:
Welcome Back!
   I'm also trying to become active again.

W

Offline ok2bnvus2

• Reputation Power: 9
  • ok2bnvus2 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #474 on: December 02, 2022, 02:29:21 PM »
How do I create a post? I am a member I’m looking for a ram 335 clear card.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #475 on: December 02, 2022, 03:38:58 PM »
Glad to have you aboard.
Just click the button on the home page that says NLG classifieds. Then hit the new topic button on that page.
Put a title like wtb bally 335 clear card. Change the draw down picture to the red wtb.
You can add more detail in the post and then hit the post topic button.
That's it
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #476 on: December 02, 2022, 03:42:07 PM »
How do I create a post? I am a member I’m looking for a ram 335 clear card.

Sent you a PM. Welcome!

Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline c_dub_1989

• c_dub_1989 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #477 on: January 24, 2023, 02:14:43 PM »
Hi Everyone! New member and on the hunt for a Zeus Transmissive 5 reel BB2 machine. Hoping for some help and knowledge. Was looking to post a WTB in classified, but not sure how to. There was no "new Topic" button. If anyone could help, that would be amazing! Looking forward to be apart of this community.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #478 on: January 24, 2023, 03:27:03 PM »
Welcome to NLG.
The website is set up so classifieds can only be posted by contributing members, but in cases like yours post your WTB on the Williams section of the forum and one of the moderators will gladly move it to the classifieds for you.
There's a wealth of information here and we are happy to have you.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline c_dub_1989

• c_dub_1989 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #479 on: January 24, 2023, 04:23:02 PM »
Thank you so much! I will totally do that!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal