TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out

Arduino TITO and Player Tracking

<< < (4/4)

blk986:
Thanks, I'll give that a shot when I get everything set up!

blk986

marcdavis:

--- Quote from: vashadow on April 29, 2022, 04:43:09 PM ---just out of curiosity, is the Game Manager and APTS software going to be open source as well?  I am interested in customizing it a bit for running my whole game room and such.

--- End quote ---

I haven't cleaned it up and documented it yet where I would be comfortable putting it out there - But I would be happy to send you a copy for your personal use.

Send me your email address on a private message and I will send you the source code.

Marc

blk986:
Does anyone have this working on ESP8266? I saw the .bin files, but I'm not sure whether those are meant to go into the Espressif IDE or what. I tried converting the Arduino Uno code for use on the 8266, but no cigar so far.

Marc, what exactly do these lines do on the Uno? My understanding is that these turn 9-bit mode on and off, is that correct?

--- Code: ---UCSR0B = 0b10011101;
UCSR0B = 0b10011100;

--- End code ---

I've commented these out when I upload to the ESP, but (shocking) it doesn't work as a TITO.

I've also tried walking through the code to understand what each hex code does, but I'm having a hard time due to the lack of documentation for SAS in general. I'd really appreciate any guidance!

marcdavis:
Those lines turn on and off the 9th bit - which is required in the SAS protocol. You will need the equivalent calls for the ESP8266 to make it work; I am having a similar problem converting the code to the new Arduino UNO4.

This doc helped me a lot: https://pdfcoffee.com/gsasas60220051115unlocked-pdf-free.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version