**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune II
Help identifying IGT Video Poker machine
(1/2) > >>
arcadegameguy:
Hi, I recently purchased a non-working IGT video poker machine (see attached pictures).  I'm not sure what model this is, and was wondering if there was a way to tell from the model number?
Unfortunately, I don't have a key to this machine, so I can't open it up.  What is the best way to go about opening this?  Do I need to drill out the tubular lock?  Anything to worry about if this is the route I have to go?

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Amechanic:
Looks like a Fortune I or PE.. It would be easy to tell if the door was open. You can drill thru the center of the lock to open the door. If you knew someone with a number 0001 key it could open the door.

Gary
CVslots:
Im gonna venture to say PE or a PE+, as I dont think the year jives with a Fortune I. Cant wait to see inside!!  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
arcadegameguy:
Yeah, it'll be neat to see what's inside of this!  Does anyone know of anyone that sells keys for these?  I hate to drill the lock if I don't have to (since I'd like to try and keep that original)...
Probably doesn't matter, but I attached a better picture of the lock itself.

Thanks!
Dave

Amechanic:
You could check with a local locksmith to see if they could open it? You can find a replacement lock for around $10 on EBay or your lock shop should have one for $20?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version