**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S3000 Reel Games

s3000 TITO?

(1/2) > >>

brettsrt:
Anyone have any luck on a TITO for s3000 or where to hook it up to?

sixcardmark:
I have never seen inside a s3000 but I would look for a 5 pin COM1 port for data (should be pinned same as s2000, I-game,  AVP, SAVP), and you should be able to get power from a usb port depending on which tito you have.

WMSlots:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on June 09, 2021, 07:25:19 PM ---I have never seen inside a s3000 but I would look for a 5 pin COM1 port for data (should be pinned same as s2000, I-game,  AVP, SAVP), and you should be able to get power from a usb port depending on which tito you have.

--- End quote ---

I have found a 5 pin header at the bottom of the backplane that is labeled J147 and looks exactly like the COM1 on the backplane of the AVP, however the pinout seems to either be different or this is not actually a RS232 port.

Has anyone else had any luck? Or know if a daughter card is absolutely required?

RB:
 BHinkley's TITO@home supports S3000.

https://www.titoathome.com/

brettsrt:
Yes you use that 5 pin same connector on the upper backplane right side, one configured for avp works for s3000 setup identically

--- Quote from: WMSlots on November 01, 2021, 02:59:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: sixcardmark on June 09, 2021, 07:25:19 PM ---I have never seen inside a s3000 but I would look for a 5 pin COM1 port for data (should be pinned same as s2000, I-game,  AVP, SAVP), and you should be able to get power from a usb port depending on which tito you have.

--- End quote ---

I have found a 5 pin header at the bottom of the backplane that is labeled J147 and looks exactly like the COM1 on the backplane of the AVP, however the pinout seems to either be different or this is not actually a RS232 port.

Has anyone else had any luck? Or know if a daughter card is absolutely required?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version