TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out

Bettor Tito App

<< < (2/3) > >>

sakwilla:
Cheers Marc - I have looked at your pages, very impressive. Is this what you were talking about

http://arduinotito.infinityfreeapp.com/?i=1

Looks good, is there a way to set up my 10 Slot Machines ISP's to add credits to all or mute all rather than one at a time? I know with the app you could jsut wanted to check if your site can do that also?

marcdavis:
I believe the Game Manager (a windows app included with the product) can do that.
it is not possible to do it from the web app because the web app only works with one machine at a time.

rickhunter:
The app is no longer available in the app store because the developer has passed away, and thus it was removed from the app store.  I too lost the app when I upgraded my phone and it failed to install because it was no longer available.  There is a way of extracting the installed app from an old phone and putting it into your new phone, but the app had to have been downloaded using your itunes account (you cannot take someone else's app package and install it into your IOS phone).  The TITO Deluxe could also be controlled by navigating to it's IP address as it has a working web server to do stuff like add credits a few other functions if memory serves me right.

jocooter:
Actually you should be able to pull .ipa from phone, use 3atools to resign .ipa under free developer login creds you can get from apple.

rickhunter:
Also the android apk is easily found on the internet, you can download it and install it on an android device.  I just added it to my samsung work phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version