Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > MEI Mars Bill Validators

MEI Cashflow Bill Validator Not Working

(1/4) > >>

darthb10:
Hello all,

I am fairly new to this forum so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section to post in.

The problem I am experiencing has to do with an MEI cashflow Bill Validator unit that I have installed in my s2000 Triple Double slot machine. For some reason the bill validator isn't being recognized by the slot machine. When I power on the slot machine, the bill validator blinks green whereas the yellow and red lights stay off. It refuses to take any bills in unless it is on test mode. Even then, it takes the bill in and spits it back out afterwards.

I have ran multiple config tests via the slot machine and made sure that all of the necessary values are inputted. The credit limit is not the issue, the bill limit is not 0, etc. When I run a Netplex test to try and find the bill validator, it states that it cannot find it despite it being plugged into the machine. I'm thinking that it has something to either do with a faulty wire or outdated MEI cashflow head. Which, if that is the case, what is my best option? Should I just buy an entirely new Bill Validator system? Do I purchase a new MEI cashflow head? I've been trying to fix this issue for a week now and have nothing to show for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
B :cool_thumb_up:

Stayouttadabunker:
With the power OFF, push the metal round bar up, and slide out/remove the head from the machine.
Look under the head  :sherlock: , can you tell us what may be printed on the labels?
Maybe a photo?

Does the motor in the head run the stacking mechanism inside the Cashflow biilbox, when you re-seat it under the head?

darthb10:
I assume you mean these.

darthb10:
this as well.

darthb10:
Also, the stacking mechanism does run when it is re seated. It does it's little start up noise before beginning to blink green.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version