**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Bally V5500 getting it working again.

(1/21) > >>

David Walz:
Ok, as the continuing story of the V5500 that is not working. Tomorrow I am going to purchase this V5500, HOPEFULLY, without any problems from the seller. If I do get it, I will start the restoration process on the V5500. A lot of questions that need to be answered, until then we have to wait until I can get my hands on it, identify what it really is, see what needs to be done with it.

David Walz:
So, I have it in my possession. The guy I bought it from has no idea what is wrong with the machine. The machine has been on the for sale for several months, and I told him a dead machine is only worth $100.00, if the machine needs something, it could be costly, and not worth repairing. It a few months to convince him that it is not worth the asking price of; $700.00, then $600.00.
History: the previous owner was in Las Vegas and bought the slot machine in 2002, for $1,300.00 had it shipped to Alaska, for $300.00. I have all of the documents for the machine. The previous owner has told me that for years it was running, then it quit. I am thinking that the battery died and it is the #1 problem. The previous owner said that the machine bill collector worked great, I found money inside of the machine, and its really clean, inside and outside. It looks really good.

David Walz:
More pictures.

David Walz:
More photos.

David Walz:
More photos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives