**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

IGT S-2000 Door Open MB & Bill Validator Stacker open Error

(1/3) > >>

rgregory:
Hi Folks,

New to the forum and new owner of a 2006 IGT S-2000 Triple Lucky Strike 5 reel machine. I purchased this from a friend recently who had it sitting in his garage for years. When I initially powered up the machine it had a RAM Error and didn't come with a reset key. After replacing the 3v wafer battery and getting a reset key I was able to get it to boot up by the 4 turns of the key and pressing the button for 3 seconds on the MPU. Now I have a Door Open MB and Bill Validator Stacker Open errors. The cash box door switch has be disconnected, and the wires twisted together wit a wire nut. The main door optical sensors are still connected and I have tried to check their alignment. The belly door switch seams to be working, when I open the door and cycle the switch it will clear the "B" for a little while but it come back again. Based on what I've read so far I'm assuming it may be corrosion damage to the MPU from leaky Varta battery that was removed previously. I'll several pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Ross

rgregory:
Having issues posting pic's. Apparently my jpeg files are to large for this forum (KB vs MB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ross

lookes:
Generally if you get Door Open MB, it is the MPU. A Door Open M could be optics misaligned or bad, or a belly door switch, or bad MPU. Door Open B alone could be the bill validator door switch, or a bad MPU.

Since it boots up, it's more than likely repairable.

hotlsot:
is this a 5xx board or a1270? Is the varta battery still on the board or has it been removed?

Tilt:

--- Quote from: rgregory on March 14, 2024, 06:24:01 AM ---Having issues posting pic's. Apparently my jpeg files are to large for this forum (KB vs MB). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ross

--- End quote ---

Attachments need to be 1MB or less in size to post.  Resize the picture as necessary to get under that limit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version