**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
Pinball S+ Reel Spin Sounds
(1/7) > >>
CBRed:
Hello all,

First time poster and super newbie. Just came into an S+ Pinball machine. Everything works well aside from it does not make sounds with reel spins. Pinball bonus has sound. I have gone into the self test settings and when going to the sound test (50?), doesn’t make any sound when I test. Have also tried to adjust the reel spin sound setting but seems like that did not work as well. Just looking for some tips for this.

Once again, be gentle, I have little to no experience with slots at this point but that’s why I’m here, trying to learn!

Thank you!
CBRed:
Chip is SP984, 16mhz board
hornetgod13:
Does the pull handle work? The pull handle solenoid makes the reel stop sounds. It may be bad. (Very common issue).
Stayouttadabunker:
First of all, a 16Mhz MPU doesn't have the blue volume dial on top of the MPU.
The game volume is set by pressing the little white Test button twice so you see a zero in the [Coins Played] window, your Test button can be located either up by the power switch, or behind the power swtch.
Turn the momentary Jkpt/Reset key once, until you see a "3" in the [Winner Paid] on the display, then pressing the Spin button to change the volume.
A setting of "1" will wake up everyone in the house and next door, while "9" is quietest.  :rotfl:
Once you change it, just close the door. :hide2:

To change the Reel-Spin Sound, press the small Test button to get to the <0>, turn the Jkpt/Reset key until you see a [2].
Options are reel-spin tones and reel-stop sounds{0} or reel-spin tones only {1} using the Spin button.

So again, as a reminder.
Pressing the small white Test button switch “pages” forward through the self test mode. 
To move through the options pages within page zero <0>, turn the jackpot reset key.
In your case, use Key to get to [2] for spin sounds or tones, or [3] for volume adjustments.
To change settings, press the Spin button on the deck. 

Here's a link to some better instructions...>>>

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=28446.0
CBRed:
Yes the pull handle works. I have gone into the settings (using the process described above) and set it to have sound while spinning. This didn’t work for me. I then went to the test page with 50 in winner paid and cycled through the sounds and hit spin reel for each, did not produce any sounds either. I also did not have any credits on the machine while doing all of this either.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version