**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
IGT S Plus Credit and Hopper limit
(1/3) > >>
newkid3:
  I have a IGT S  Plus Double Diamond slant top machine I gave to my sister and brother in law after getting it working good from help from the good people on this site.
After they started using it they noticed it would only let them put say 3 twenty dollar bills in it and will not take anymore bills. From reading on the facts page I think it is set at 300 credits as a limit. Also if say it is at 280 credits and you hit a 50 credit win it will pay from the hopper. I really dont understand. Are there two different settings like one for hopper limit and one for credit limit?
 If that is the case can I go in and change those two settings to a really high number so it will accept a lot more bills and not pay out quarters at such a low number? Do I have to have a set chip to change those settings?
They would like to be able to put a lot more bills in at once and have more credits on the machine.
 I see in the diagnostic cards that it looks like it is in settings 7. Once I get to seven do I just push the buttons to increase the numbers. Also are both settings done at the same time on 7?
 The game has SP731 Game Prom and SS4244 Reel Prom.

Thanks
sixcardmark:
Yes SP731 credit and hopper limit are the same.  Raise option #7 to 400, 600, 1000 or higher using the buttons and JP key.  Just remember if you cash out with a lot of credits you will have to keep refilling the hopper until it pays all credits out.
newkid3:
 sixcardmark, Thanks for the reply. So I can do this without a set chip correct?  Also does there need to be zero credits on the machine when I go to change this setting?
  Also is there any way to set the S Plus up where it would require a cash payout for anything cashed out over a certain amount or is all based on the limits?

Thanks
Stayouttadabunker:
No SET chip needed newkidd3,
Normally, as well, there shouldn't be any credits on the machine if you want to change any settings.
newkid3:
  Stayouttadabunker, Thanks for the reply.  I edited my post while you were answering so I will post it again.

Also is there any way to set the S Plus up where it would require a cash payout for anything cashed out over a certain amount or is all based on the limits?

Thanks
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version