New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha Elite V20 - Attendant Key GameMgr=29 disconnect=5  (Read 1816 times)

Offline alfa75

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • alfa75 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally Alpha Elite V20 - Attendant Key GameMgr=29 disconnect=5
« on: December 23, 2022, 05:55:39 AM »
Looking for a 312 Clear card, 317 OS card and 807 BIOS Chip for my Bally Alpha Elite V20 (MPU Buzzing issue) - FOUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with my Bally Alpha Elite V20, it does not start up, respectively there is no signal on the monitor (which otherwise works) and my guess is that it is the MPU, because it makes a strange noise (see video). Does anyone have an idea what this could be?

https://youtube.com/shorts/z3qAFhyAwag?feature=share
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 09:36:57 AM by alfa75 »

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha Elite V20 - MPU Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 03:26:49 PM »
If you search for MPU Buzzing - You'll find that this topic has been covered in the correct category.
-------
Charles

Offline alfa75

• NLG
Re: Bally Alpha Elite V20 - MPU Issue
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 12:59:46 AM »
If you search for MPU Buzzing - You'll find that this topic has been covered in the correct category.
Thanks this help me a lot! I'll order an 312 Clear card, 317 OS card , 807 BIOS for it.

Offline alfa75

• NLG
Re: Bally Alpha Elite V20 - Call Attendant GameMgr=29 disconnect=5
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 03:16:50 AM »
I have replaced the Bios chip with an 807 BIOS chip. After that it started and I was able to clear the 3 settings needed by using the new 312 Clear Card. After that I put the OS (317) on top and the game card on the bottom. Unfortunately the game does not start, it comes after the Game Manager start screen appears the message Call Attendant, when I do turn the key the message GameMgr=29 disconnect=5 appears (see photo). I have also photographed the cards I use, is it possible that the game card is not compatible with the OS, or what could be the cause here?

Thanks all for your help!

EDIT: I've a Illinois SJUR in it (see attached picture from the clear process)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 04:17:01 AM by alfa75 »

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
Re: Bally Alpha Elite V20 - Attendant Key GameMgr=29 disconnect=5
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 05:48:43 AM »
Did you have the game working before the battery change?
Did you try with your original bios and or, plus appropriate clear card?

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline alfa75

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 05:53:26 AM »
Did you have the game working before the battery change?
Did you try with your original bios and or, plus appropriate clear card?

Thanks,
Wayne
Yes, it has working before the battery change, but with the original bios and os the machine doesn’t boot (buzzing). This was the reason I‘ve swapped the OS and Bios.

Offline a69mopar

• a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2023, 06:16:10 AM »
You can swap back now, the clear that you did with the 312 should have corrected the buzzing. It's worth a try at least. 

W

Offline a69mopar

• NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2023, 07:41:09 AM »
The reason I suggested swapping back, is that game is a later or 1.5 version I believe (512 card). I'm not sure if the earlier os is compatible with the game. you could always try to load a different Alpha one game  if you have it to see if it works.  I tried to find the specific info for 20671C, but don't have it.  The pic below is of a similar game, it shows the os that was tested to work. I use the 1ghz board for most of my Alpha video machines, so haven't tested that one with the older os. Maybe someone else has...

Thanks,
Wayne

**Attachment removed
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 10:10:35 AM by a69mopar »

Offline alfa75

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2023, 09:36:08 AM »
You can swap back now, the clear that you did with the 312 should have corrected the buzzing. It's worth a try at least. 

W
I‘ve swapped it back as you recommended and it works! Thank you very much!

This topic is solved.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 10:03:01 AM by alfa75 »

Offline a69mopar

• NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 10:09:41 AM »
Excellent!,You're welcome of course. glad to hear you got it going.  Hang onto the others for when you do a battery change. 

Thanks,
Wayne

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal