**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

Bally Classic Slot

(1/2) > >>

rocgod_22:
Hello, I'm new here! I bought a Bally Classic Slot, and I can't seem to find any information on it. I'm also looking for any information on where I can get the door lift rods. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rocgod_22:
Here are the pictures

shortrackskater:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

I moved this to Bally EM.
Interesting machine - I've seen them, never had one. They just look too darn heavy.
Interesting... that hydraulic/shock/strut part was made in West Germany!
I doubt anyone here or eBay sells these, but if this were mine, I'd do some measuring and find one made for automotive use... trunk or hatch lifts. You might have to modify the connector but I'd think this would be relatively easy to do.

63mini:
rocgod_22,

Oh...  The Bally Classic.  Thanks for reminding me of another one of my unfinished projects.  I have three of those classic.  All are in need of struts.  I had originally contacted the original MFG of the struts about 4-5 years ago and received no real help from them.  They didn't even have the data anymore as they were too old or, even confirm the lift weight.

Basically, it's going to be trial an error.  You will need to get the overall length, the compressed length and both diameters of the old one.  You don't have a lot of room before the right one hits the meter.

I had purchased three different types of these, and I had to modify them.  The one pictured below from (strut-your-stuff-here) is close.  It will not lift the door but will hold it up.  I had to remove the upper and lower mounts off of the old ones and weld a metric nut onto them to work on the imported struts.  You may find something closer now days.  I just kinda put that project on the back burner.

Look for some toolbox/job box struts as they are normally smaller.

Also, there are some manuals out there on eBay.  I believe I sold all of my extra copies.  However, they don't contain much information.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more assistance.

slcjeeper:
Your machine is most likely a model K-100-1149 or K-100-1150 which is a single line 3-coin Dollar wide reel that pays L-R & R-L and you’re right, there is next to nothing available on these machines. They were built with Games of Nevada and the project ended before it ever took off. No one liked them. Did you get this one in ND by chance? The Bally strut part # was M-1876, but that’s not going to help you. I bought some replacement struts several years ago and had to use the collapsed and extended lengths to find the correct strut. The measurements are taken from center to center of each eyelet. Be sure to also record that measurement in mm. The struts are rated at 50 nanometer, which is very important to know. 25n is too weak and 100n is too strong. I may have a schematic for yours. I do have the manual which describes the machines game flow from coin-in to end of game. This is the only thing you’ll find, other than a schematic, to help you troubleshoot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version