**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Are slant top roms the SAME as upright models??

(1/4) > >>

mrcrazy:
First of all I couldnt seem to find the answer in this forum or newlifegames.net.....
I recently got a TON of IGT stuff..... I got a slant top cabinet with a 10 time pay in it, but it was MISSING 2 of the reel strips! I tried swapping it with another kit from a round top, but cant get the reels to line up...yes I put them in the notch the right way.
Today at work I was thinking about it....in a upright the payline is in the FRONT of the reel... on a slant top its near the TOP of the reel! Is there a setting in the setup to let me move that, or do I NEED specific reel roms for a slant top??

thanks for any help!!

Greg

777sizzler:
Game chips are same.

mrcrazy:
so then there IS a way to switch where the payline is on the reel in setup? Am I correct? Do I need set chip or this will be in the options. Im on the right track thinking, right? On roundtops & other uprights the payline is in the FRONT of the reel... not on a slant top...RIGHT?

Greg

777sizzler:
Reels are different from uprite to slant/sit-down games.

mrcrazy:
AHA!! the REEL STRIPS are DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! DOH!!!! makes sense now...but sucks... guess I need a slant top KIT of some title.....

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version