**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

Accepting tickets on machines with different accounting denominations

(1/2) > >>

TheEyeInTheSky:
SOLVED! See my most recent post.

So I have 4 machines.
2 S2000's, 1 S3000, and 1 G23.
The G23 and the S3000 both have accounting denominations of $0.01.
One of the S2000's has an accounting denomination of $1 with $10, $25, $50, and $100 single credit max per spin.
The other S2000 has an accounting denomination of $50 and is one $50 credit or two $50 credits max per spin.
I cashed out a ticket from my G23 that came out to $75.94.
When I insert this into either S2000 they both reject it.
My question is... how can I get the machines to accept it... and then spit out a ticket for the difference that does not give a full credit on the machine?
Example 1: Insert the ticket into the $50 machine and it adds 1 credit, but spits out a ticket for $25.94.
Example 2: Insert the ticket into the $1 machine and it adds 75 credits, but spits out a ticket for $0.94.
Thanks.

Stayouttadabunker:
The denomination of your machines shouldn't have anything to do with ticket acceptance...only the bar code total $ dollar $ amount.
If the machine won't take a ticket with an amount that has a penny amount in the total, it may be some sort of programming limitation in the TITO module?
If this were true, then the S3000, which you've set as a penny denom, should accept the $75.94 voucher.
The only way you can get any machine to "spit out" a .94 cent ticket, is to run the machine credits down to .94 cents, then hit the cashout button...but then again, that's probably only if a machine is set for a penny.

Take a clear photo of the G23 $75 ticket and post it...we need to see it has certain things imprinted on it.
From there, maybe we can tell you why it gets rejected by other machines?

dailey:
I have the same issue with my machines. My machines which are set to $0.01 accounting denomination will accept all tickets. My machine which has an accounting denomination of $0.25 will only accept tickets which are evenly divisible by $0.25   For example it will accept a ticket of $10.25,  but will reject a ticket for $10.26

The only solution I know is to set all machines to $0.01 accounting denomination, unless there is some menu solution I'm unaware of.

brockmd:
I read that you need the accounting denomination needs to be .01 to accept all tickets.

7.1.1.1 Accounting denomination
          Accounting : $0.01 (recommended setting)

David

RB:
Enable change voucher 7.2.3.3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442