New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 906 III Turbo+ Pay Tables  (Read 1960 times)

Offline The dude

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The dude New User has no influence.
  • NLG
906 III Turbo+ Pay Tables
« on: June 19, 2022, 07:57:16 AM »
Hi everyone. I'm rather new to the scene as this is my first machine. Everything seems to work fine so far. I cannot seem to figure out how to change the pay tables though. It's currently at 7 5. For me just using it in my home I would rather see it at 9 6. I have tried the extended menus and have not found anything that resembles the pay tables. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am happy to share any additional information as needed. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing back.

Offline The dude

• NLG
Re: 906 III Turbo+ Pay Tables
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 07:05:19 AM »
Anyone have anything to offer? Still trying to fix this.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 09:25:54 AM »
Unfortunately the CEI people have dwindled down to just a few here.  Can you post a photo of your machine and of the MPU? Be careful removing it (power off - static protection, etc).
I'm definitely NOT the expert although I have an older CEI poker game with the 904 board. I'll shoot off a few PM's to other members and hopefully we'll get some help for you.

:NLG_WELCOME:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline 63mini

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • 63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 02:53:51 PM »
The dude,

As shortrackskater suggested.  A photo of the board would help.  I do not know if the pay table can be changed.  There was a time it was done with dip switches, then Gaming Control changed that to solid jumpers. I guess too much % changing on the fly at some locations.  Your percentage may be hard coded in the eprom.

Offline The dude

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 03:12:40 PM »
I'm so sorry I didn't see the replies. I thought that I had notifications on but must not have. Anyways thank you both for your responses. I don't know exactly what pictures are useful. I took pics of everything I could. There is one board behind the monitor that I didn't take a picture of but it if would be useful I will snap a photo. I took pictures of everything put together and then each individual board. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can provide and thank you in advance.

Offline 63mini

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • 63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 03:27:46 PM »
The dude,

When you get a chance can you get a closer photo of the two areas I have circled in your photo?

Also, I am not sure of your version eprom.  But below is a screen capture from a CEI manual.  I highlighted the payout schedule.

Lastly, it looks like from overall photo that your pay option is 5/8 and not 5/7.

Offline The dude

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 04:51:09 PM »
Thanks for the reply 63mini. I have attached the photos as requested. The pay table in the display is for quad's double bonus. I'll get a photo of the regular pay table uploaded, probably tomorrow. Thanks for your attachment. I knew there was a switch to display the pay table but haven't found anything on changing it.

Offline The dude

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2022, 07:46:48 PM »
Anyone have anything to add?

Offline doyson49

• Reputation Power: 6
  • doyson49 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2022, 06:00:42 PM »
To change the percentage you need to remove the jumper pack in SW2 it is labled opt. 3 it can be replaced with a dipswitch it also changes the Denomation used
Doyle

Offline The dude

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 06:09:59 PM »
To change the percentage you need to remove the jumper pack in SW2 it is labled opt. 3 it can be replaced with a dipswitch it also changes the Denomation used
Doyle
That's amazing news. I'll check that out. Any idea on what size dip I should use and what configuration? It will I just need to flip them back and forth until I get what I want?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal