New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Coin accept, no Credit  (Read 601 times)

Offline Pied-Piper

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pied-Piper New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Coin accept, no Credit
« on: August 26, 2022, 02:49:10 PM »
Hallo liebe Forengemeinschaft
Ich habe eine Slot Maschine IGT S+ bekommen, die in einem schlechten Zustand war und sehr viele Fehler angezeigt hat.
Zuerst habe ich die Batterie ersetzt (0,3 Volt).Den Fehlercode 61-1 habe ich gelöscht.
Dann den Fehler 43 beseitigt. Ich habe die Reel-Optic ersetzt.
Jetzt zeigt die Maschine keine Fehler mehr an, startet normal und „Insert Coin“ leuchtet. Die Credit-Anzeige blinkt 0.
Wenn ich eine Münze einwerfe, fällt die in den Hopper. Sie wird vom Coiin Comperator akzeptiert und passiert die Coin-Optic.
Es wird kein Credit angezeigt und kein Geräusch gemacht. Es wird auch kein Fehler angezeigt und die Kerze bleibt aus.
Ich finde keine Einstellungen, um den Münzen einen Credit-Wert zu geben.
Die Maschine hat eine Besonderheit. Der Coin-Comperator wird von einem externen Netzteil mit 24 Volt versorgt. Die interne Zuleitung ist abgeschnitten. Wenn ich eine Münze einwerfe, achte ich darauf, dass die Münzannahme freigeschaltet ist.
Wenn ich den Schalter auf der Coin-Optic bei geöffneter Tür betätige, wird ein Fehler angezeigt. Code 21.
Die Maschine hat vorher ohne Fehler funktioniert.
Muß ich nach dem Tauschen der Batterie neue Werte für den Münzeinwurf einstellen?

Automatische Übersetzung - Automatic translation:
Hello dear forum community
I received an IGT S+ slot machine that was in bad shape and displayed a lot of errors.
First I replaced the battery (0.3 volts). I cleared the error code 61-1.
Then error 43 eliminated. I replaced the reel optics.
Now the machine no longer shows any errors, starts normally and "Insert Coin" lights up. The credit display flashes 0.
If I insert a coin, it falls into the hopper. It is accepted by the Coin Comperator and passes the Coin-Optic.
No credit is displayed and no sound is made. No error is displayed either and the candle stays off.
I can't find any settings to give the coins a credit value.
The machine has a special feature. The coin comparator is supplied with 24 volts from an external power pack. The internal lead is cut off. When I insert a coin, I make sure that coin acceptance is activated.
If I press the switch on the Coin-Optic with the door open, an error is displayed. code 21
The machine has previously worked without errors.
Do I have to set new values for coin insertion after replacing the battery?
Greetings from the Pied Piper town

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Coin accept, no Credit
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 03:42:12 PM »
21 is coin in optics error.  Try cleaning the optics with warm water moist cotton swab or similar.  It may need replaced.  Check the wire connections to it also.

Offline Pied-Piper

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 05:20:11 PM »
Danke @sixcardmark
Das Problem ist, kein Credit beim Einwerfen der Münze. Es wird auch kein Fehler angezeigt!

Auch bei offener Tür kann ich mit dem Schalter an der Coin-Optic keinen Credit zu buchen. Wenn ich diesen Schalter mehrfach drücke, bekomme ich den Fehler 21. Ich denke nicht, dass der Fehler von der Optic kommt.

Thanks @sixcardmark
The problem is no credit when inserting the coin. No error is displayed either!

Even if the door is open, I can't book a credit with the button at the Coin-Optic. If I press this switch multiple times, I get error 21. I don't think the error comes from the optics.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 06:47:43 PM »
If coins are dropping into hopper without being seen and the pseudo button doesn't work on optics board then it sounds like you need new optics board, if it is getting power.   Be a great place to start anyway.

Offline Pied-Piper

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 06:59:46 AM »
@sixcardmark
Das ist richtig. Ich habe mir die Belegung vom Stecker und die Tests für die Optic herausgesucht und werde das Testen.

Die letzten zwei Tage habe ich im Forum sehr viel gelesen. Dort wird immer wieder beschrieben, wie der S+ Clear-Chip verwendet wird.
Ich habe die Batterie getauscht und den Code 61-1 entfernt. Ist die Verwendung eines Clear-Chip nach einer leeren Batterie (0,3 Volt) erforderlich?

Wenn ich solch einen Chip benötige, wo finde ich so etwas? Kann man das Binär-File bekommen und den Eprom selbst brennen?

@sixcardmark
That's right. I picked out the assignment of the connector and the tests for the optics and will test them.

I've read a lot in the forum over the past two days. There it is repeatedly described how the S+ Clear chip is used.
I replaced the battery and removed the 61-1 code. Is it necessary to use a clear chip after a dead battery (0.3 volts)?

If I need such a chip, where can I find one? Can I get the binary file and burn the eprom myself?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 08:07:41 AM »
You should ONLY use clear chip if you CAN NOT clear the 61 code.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal