eBay and other online auction sites news and info > Found on eBay, Craigslist, or other similar sites

Anyone know who this ebay seller is

(1/4) > >>

Eddiie:
Seller named:  slot-machine-parts-and-battery-kits

I assume they are on here and that is an alias.

shortrackskater:
I've seen this person's listings before because I remember all his "disclaimer" novels he writes on each listing, IN ALL CAPITALS. 
He likes copying other peoples property and then selling them at high prices. Granted, some stuff like the CDS birthing chips are hard to get, but from what's listed, it's a little obvious he's just making top dollar selling stuff he just finds and then sticks on a CD.
And it's clever marketing using eBay's system to show availability of items. So, some listings show "LAST ONE" yet it's a CD copy! I'm sure he's not selling his VERY LAST copies of manuals and other information.  EVERYTHING is saved on his computer for another day, to make more and more.
And selling "BASIC IGT S2000 SLOT MACHINE RAM CLEAR AND OPTIONS CHIP INSTRUCTIONS" for $13??
ALL that is free here on NLG.
And, we're not grumpy (well one member is), and don't say things like this, regarding "90%" of eBay buyers:

90% OF ALL BUYER'S HERE WILL TELL SOME OF THE BIGGEST LIES AND WILL NEVER ADMITT THEY MADE A MISTAKE BUT LIE LIKE A DOG TO COVER UP THEIR MISTAKE JUST TO LIE TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE 90% OF EBAY BUYER'S ARE EBAY BORN THEIVES AND WILL LIE CHEAT AND STEAL JUST TO COVER UP THERE LIES AND MISTAKES AND FILE FALSE CASES JUST TO GET A REFUND INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE.

But for those who need something quick and have no clue to do internet searches, well then he's their man!

Wzrd0803:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on August 27, 2021, 08:41:44 AM ---ALL that is free here on NLG.
--- End quote ---

Technically free..with a subscription  :)) :)

Ash100:
Yeah, that guy is a dick.

He changes his user name fairly often and usually sells under 3 or 4 different aliases.

All with the same disclaimer.

Stay away!

Curtis Ash100

Eddiie:
Well, I am getting pretty desperate and he will not respond to me.   Can anyone / everyone here send him a note asking if he has CDS VG2 2.12g8 RS-V006 birth chips.
OR VG2 2.05 .. not sure of the R-Vxxxxx.

Got to fix this boat anchor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version