TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out

TITO for WBS BB2 install problems

<< < (2/4) > >>

Maxpay72:
I was able to visit with the fella that is manufacturing the TITO boards and he suggested a couple of possible fixes but none of them were successful. It's still hand paying out to the screen at any amount of money. Any ideas please.  Thanks

Stayouttadabunker:
I now know that you didn't know that we know that there are several different TITO boards out on the market, and we don't know which one you bought.  :arrowthruhead:

Is yours like this one?
This one is TITO @ Home Vesion 3.
Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>

Maxpay72:
I purchased the one there selling on the Gamblers Oasis web site.

Stayouttadabunker:
That's the old TITO board.
Below are my instuctions copied.
Follow it exactly...ONE mistake, and it will NOT work...>>>

The DB9 cable goes to the backplane board at location "Host Comm 1".
Connect the power plug to a USB port, or the supplied A/C to USB adapter, to get power to TITO board.

Clear on the machine, and set everything up again.
Under setup go to:
Machine set up > machine setup info > Set serial number to 1 and asset number to 1
Device setup > set voucher printer to Seiko Netplex no matter what printer you have.
Comm setup > serial ports > set host 1 to sas primary.
Under dual host setup, set everything to sas primary.
Click Config next to host comm 1. 
Set Address to 1
Set Validation to System, then set everything else except resend handpay pending to enabled.
Under voucher data setup is where you will program what it prints on the tickets.

Maxpay72:
Ok.. so I have this board SP-TITO-104 and the old board. I set up the machine to the letter and it still pays out a hand pay. Could it be the backplane.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version